This week kicks off our four-part guest content series. Over the next few weeks we will be sharing content covering sustainability, digital marketing, B2B copywriting and workplace law.
First up is Doyle Clayton – workplace law specialists with offices in London, Reading, and most recently, Cornwall. We caught up with the team to discuss five key legal and compliance tips to help businesses expand and retain their teams, attract new talent, hire consultants and explore employee equity incentives.
The webinar covers five key topics including;
1. What type of resource you need to facilitate your business expansion – including hiring agency workers and IR35 considerations.
2. Whatever resource you chose, review your relevant agreements, policies and procedures to ensure compliance post lockdown – including return to work, commercial agreements and health and safety in the workplace.
3. Taking compliance advice; IR35 reforms, gender pay gap, modern slavery obligations.
4. Motivate and retain employees – employee equity incentives and employee ownership structures: stock options, share schemes and employee ownership trusts.
5. As your business expands and decentralises from a head office, protect your assets and personal data.
For more information visit www.doyleclayton.co.uk
Find out how Cornwall Trade and Investment can help your business.
Whether you’re looking to locate in Cornwall, or to start exporting beyond its borders, get in touch with our friendly team to talk through your needs.